Having Sage House Dementia Support as your Charity of the Year will help us to continue supporting customers, their families, carers and the wider local community. In addition, it will promote you company within the community as being a proactive leader in the fight against dementia.
It will also showcase your company as a leader in community involvement promoting that ‘together we can make a difference’.
Your employees and customers can fundraise knowing that their donations are staying in the locality and helping local people.
How can you help us?
- By pledging to have us as your Charity of the Year and promote the Corporate Partnership – social media, website, local press an internal communications.
- By raising awareness of our charity and what we set out to achieve – Displaying literature at your company, actively promoting our online donation page: mydonate.bt.com/charities/dementiasupport and inviting us to carry out talks with employees.
- Encourage employees to become Dementia Friends – we will happily provide this free of charge training.
- Hold fundraising events and invite us to attend them – we can provide fundraising materials to help employees and can also provide guidance.
- Attend Fundraising events we hold throughout the year – we always welcome volunteers to help at these events.
- Display and advertise company literature at Sage House, Dementia Support.
- Provide your company/employees with access to online and printed fundraising packs.
- A presence at our community, corporate and networking events.
- Dementia Friends sessions to help you become a dementia friendly company.
Provide Charity of the Year materials such as:
- Certificates to display in your place of business with fundraising totals and successes.
- Up-to-date information on events we are running that employees can volunteers at.
- Charity updates and bulletins
- Fundraising certificates for employees
- Dementia friends information sessions
- Presentation of thanks for employees