As a charity, we are very fortunate to have the support of a few local companies of all sizes, who support our services in many different ways.
As a corporate partners with Dementia Support you know you will be making a positive impact within your local community. We offer a wide range of exciting opportunities for companies and their employees to get involved, tailoring these opportunities to our partner’s objective’s, including corporate social responsibility strategies, corporate exchanges and empowerment of individuals and teams.
Partner at Glanvilles Chichester office says “Dementia Support’s facility Sage House is currently the only facility of its kind. By supporting the charity, I would hope that one day it will be able to reach all those in need of its services and support in West Sussex. I believe Sage House has the potential to become the model for community hubs throughout the UK.
Executive Director of Chichester Festival Theatre, said: ‘We are very excited to be working with this remarkable charity. We’re looking forward to forging genuinely meaningful relationships which will see all the organisations interact with, and benefit from, each other’s mission.’
How could your company get involved?
There are a variety of ways you can support people and their families living with dementia:
- Choose us as your ‘Charity of the Year’
- Take part in one of our events, or hold your own
- Matched funding – does your company offer match funding for staff that fundraise for charity?
- Team building – volunteer at one of our services or at a fundraising event and give something back to the community
- Dress down day
- Donating gifts in kind – do you have products or services that our service users or staff could benefit from?
- Take one of our collection pots
- Payroll giving – tax-free giving for your employees