Dementia Day Breaks
Supporting you through your dementia journey
People living with dementia can come to Sage House and use the facilities for either a whole day or half a day.
Carers and families have peace of mind that their loved ones are being cared for by our support workers, giving families some respite.
- Whole Day (9.30am – 4.30pm) with lunch
- Half day (either 9.30am – 12.30pm or 1.30pm – 4.30pm) with an option to purchase lunch
- 1:3 support with trained and experienced staff
- Wellbeing and Therapeutic Activities including; reminiscence, seated chair exercise, therapy animals, reading aloud, singing and much more!
- Personal care support
- Medication administration
- Carers can use Wayfinding Service for questions, information and advice
- A two course lunch provided from our onsite Café
- Option to drop-in to social activities such as singing and art sessions
There are also optional extras such as the use of our therapy rooms for hair dressing, holistic and complimentary therapies (massage, reiki), manicures and pedicures.*
*Please note these services will incur an additional charge.